This Call For Proposals is closed.
It closed on
June 1, 2019 (Sat).
NGINX Conf 2019
Join us in Seattle, WA, September 9-12, 2019.
Submit a proposal!
- Speaker proposals due: 11:59 PM PT, May 24, 2019
- Speakers notified: End of May 2019
Interested in speaking at NGINX Conf 2019? Share your story of how you’re using NGINX and NGINX Plus to build and deliver modern applications to your customers -- achieving performance, scale, continuous deployment, elasticity, or just a happier, more productive dev team!
Our theme this year is Level Up Your Apps and APIs – tell us how you envision using NGINX with tomorrow's applications, or check out the suggested topics below for inspiration on the types of talks we’re looking for.
Theme: NGINX for Builders -- Hands-on insights for developers, IT ops, and DevOps
- Performance tuning NGINX
- Using NGINX as a Kubernetes Ingress Controller
- Load balancing at scale with NGINX Controller
- Best practices and pitfalls to avoid with Unit in production
- Using NGINX as a core element of your API infrastructure
- Using NGINX to accelerate DevOps best practices such as blue-green deployments or canary releases
- Using the NGINX key value store to optimize bandwidth
- Cluster wide load balancing with NGINX Plus
- Security capabilities in the NGINX platform and how to configure them
Theme: NGINX for Designers -- Strategy and trends for architects and IT leaders.
- Key digital transformation trends driving microservices adoption
- How you made the business case for the NGINX Application Platform
- Making the business case for deploying software based load balancers
- Why your organization is adopting service mesh technologies
- The TCO of the NGINX Application Platform
- Building a delivery infrastructure for Internet of Things (or similar topic)
The conference draws a wide range of developers, sysadmins, DevOps practitioners, IT managers, and other technology leaders with all levels of expertise, so we're looking for a variety of topics to appeal to different audiences. The goal always is to offer the most compelling content and provide practical information for our attendees. Keep this in mind when you’re submitting:
- Share your expertise with real-world examples.
- Give the audience concrete takeaways they can apply after NGINX Conf
- Show your config files, example code, github repos, etc.
- Have fun with it – let your personal voice come through in your content; make it unique to your personality and engaging for a group of your peers
- Submit the form by Friday, May 24, 2019 at 11:59PM PT.
Selection Process & Requirements:
- Submission status will be notified by end of June.
- All presenters must adhere to the NGINX Conf Code of Conduct. Please review before submitting your talk.
Selected Presenters Receive:
- 35-minute time slot at NGINX Conf
- A free speaker pass to NGINX Conf
Other Submission Resources:
Reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing what you’d like to share with the NGINX community!